Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Doll Show

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I almost forgot to post about this! Last weekend my aunt and I went to that doll show GillyGals posted about and had the best time! It was mostly a Barbie show, although there were some Ags there and these amazing Japanese dollfie dolls, I think Paranoid Pumpkin posted about them a while ago.
    Anywho the very best part by far was meeting Angie (gillygals) She has got to be one of the nicest ladies, and her daughter was just the sweetest thing!! I also got to see her Jess and Nellie, who were just gorgeous! I only wish I'd remembered my camera, although I did get a picture of myself, Angie, and her daughter, but it was only with my little camera phone [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    The whole experience was just incredibly fun, and if any of you have a chance to go to one of Angie's shows I would try and make it, her OOAK Barbies are amazing!

    PIX 172 Angie, myself, and her daughter

    raesweater Rae wearing the gorgeous sweater set Angie gave her

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    That is a great pic of you guys and a great color scheme for Rae! Angie's cardigans are awesome. We have a couple stashed away for winter!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •